Re: Sure-grip suggestions?

From: BoyDodge@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 19:27:08 EDT

the $75.00 auburn was a fluke, I blew up the chrysler unit at the track and
was having a friend of a friend get me some parts, when his friend found this
one-probably hot, but the price was right.no noticeable difference between it
and the o.e.m. unit-$200 bucks to have it installed at the ring & pinnion
shop and i was good to go.This should be a much stronger unit than the stock
one, but i also had 90,000 miles on the stock one and many, many trips to the
track w/slicks.