Re: Re: Shift points

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 19:44:46 EDT

<< I am just getting started on the Dakota, so I am still in the learning
 stage on it. >>

I wasn't sure if CCC had changed over, I was thinking that atleast part of
the shifting was done electronically on the later models.

What kind of times have you run with the SS ? There are 2 or 3 guys with them
that run often up where we race and they don't run to bad. I think their best
times have been around 14.8. I know they have modified them some but I don't
know how much.

Bill