Re: Re: Auto vs 5-spd; I'm sorry!!!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 08:33:13 EDT

<< If you hate me, or have a serious problem with my view or this letter, you
can
 write me all the nasty e-mail you like, but let's not drag it out on this
 list. I'm sure there are better things to talk about. >>

No one hates you but this has come up several times in the past and always
turns into a long thread. I get a kick out of it and usually try to add a
little fuel to the fire but in reality we all know the auto is the best.

The ole stick duster
Bill