CD Changer location.

From: Christopher Freiburger (cfrybrgr@andersontire.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 09:05:40 EDT

Does anyone have any ideas about mounting a CD changer in a 97/98 Dak Club
Cab? I just bought a 98 Sport with a split bench and want to add a changer
with a FM modulator to my factory cassette deck (w/ infinity speakers). My
only problem is where can I put it and keep it hidden? I havn't made up my
mind as far as brands go (Sony maybe Pioneer). Size I think is going to be
a problem, I was hoping to be able to buy a 10 or 12 disc but might have to
settle with a 6 pack. I say that because it might have to go under the
driver seat or somthing. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks.

Chris