Re: CD Changer location.

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 17:23:58 EDT

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:16:19 -0700, Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:

>I would be curious as to where the factory CD-changer goes on the CC as well.
>I had trouble even fitting an AMP under my seats (and still have them be able
>to slide). They might put them under the jump seats, but I am in the process
>of putting a subwoofer box there, so I don't have any free room.
>Thanks,
>Geoffrey Hausheer
>Intel Corp.
>Hillsboro, OR

What's the 'jump seat'?

I wonder if you removed the center seat in the front ( assuming you have a
seat and not a console ) if you could put something there and then put the
seat back in.

Also... for those of us with autos.... we've got lots of room on the floor board
to put something. No ugly stick sitting there getting in the way. ;)