RE: Toyota V8; was Re: Re: 1998 Dakota R/T

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 11:52:39 EDT

> Anyway, now about some Dakota content? My '97 5.2l is in the shop
> getting a Mopar cam, 1.7 rockers, hd valve springs/retainers and headers
> installed (K&N intake and Flowmaster custom exhaust already done).
> Hopefully it will emerge faster than it went in. Anyone have a similar
> buildup and can offer some experiences with theirs?
>
> Craig

Craig

Sounds like your fixing to be very happy with your trucks
performance. I already have the 1.7 rockers, installed them last
spring. I lost some of my low end torque but gained hp up high, not
to mention it screams easily into the red now. Let me know
how yours does with the cam. This is the next mod I am considering.
I need to get back some of that torque.

Good Luck
Alan...