Anyone have or want...

From: Schelling, Paul M (SchellinPM@corning.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 16:37:00 EDT

I'm shopping for a few parts for my '93:

Anyone have one of the upgrade stereos they're looking to part with? (I
need "seek"!)

Anyone know where I can get front sway bar mounts cheap? I got a bar
from a fellow DMLer, and bought the links and urethane bushings mail
order, but I still need the mounts that bolt to the frame.

Anyone have a sure-grip with not too many miles on it?

Anyone want two Predator rims? They're practically new - marred only
where the wheel weights were.

Please respond directly to me so we don't clutter the list with
non-auto/manual-debate. :-)

Paul Schelling
SchellinPM@corning.com