Re: 1/4 Mile Times Revisited

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 14:59:12 EDT

> Jarrod, I was under the impression that the truck you describe with those
> mods should be running a little quicker than that. Am I right? Any
ideas
> why you would be running slower? I have the exact same truck and I'm
planning
> on the Transgo kit, was it worth the $?

what does your '97 CC run??? mine was running low 16s bone stock. the
'96-older models werent as heavy as the '97s and were a bit faster. and the
regular cab dak's are about 400 pounds lighter. Sean Meldrum runs 15.25 in
his '97 5 speed reg. cab.

as far as transgo. get it. it didnt help my e.t. at al. but it was well
worth it for the better shifts. you notice it big time and anyone can do
it. it comes with a video that shows you how to do it.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe. Lakewood Traction Bars. 15.920@84.37
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car