Re: Re: 1/4 Mile Times Revisited

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 1997 - 19:30:05 EDT

> Jarrod, I haven't ran mine yet. That's why I was kinda hoping your times
> should be faster :-) How much cash did you have to fork over for that
shift
> kit and where did you get it?
>
> Will
> '97 CC 5.2 auto 3.55, 2 1/4 duals out the pass. side w/turbo, FABM

sorry, the times for the stock cc V8 sucks. they are heavy. i got mine from
jules at MPI and it was wieht $125 or $140 or 130. i dont remember. it was
well worth it though. i spent an extra 20 bucks on special tranny
conditioners that jules sells.

i remember spending 143 total.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe. Lakewood Traction Bars. 15.88@84.45
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car