Re: Re: CD Changer location.

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 1997 - 22:18:37 EDT

I don't know if you thought or even looked into it,but have you checked
into the possibility of using the storage or removing the jack componets
area since it's a little larger and deeper for the usage of the CD changer
unit and running the wires under the carpet? don't mount permantly, cause
you do need to change the CD's. just wrap with thick foam, depending of
course on the size of changer. jus my $.02

>starwolf@bewellnet.com
     '95 SLT 5.2, Xcab
     2x4 with all options,fiberglass cover with WING
   just waiting for Xtra money to turbo or supercharge and lower 2" and
change wheel/tire combo