Re: Wed Nite Drags with Jon

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 12 1997 - 17:13:33 EDT

<< Hmmm, a friend of mine subscribes to that; maybe he'll have a copy.
 I found a cool web site dedicated to drag racing. Lots of great info
 there, and also practice tree that can run right off their page if you have
 Internet Exploerer with ActiveX enabled. Pretty cool! :-) (Theres also a
 commercial version that you can order.)

   The URL is: http://rconcepts.com/beard/

    Its called "The Staging Light"

   Definitely worth checking out. :-) >>

Yepper it is a very educational sight, I had posted the address on here a
couple of times in the past. I learned a lot form it..

Bill