Auto vs stick ...THE END

From: Scott Lemser (ramman@mailexcite.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 12:01:48 EDT

>Carl sez>
>Okay, if we're gonna pick nits, go to any road race, circle track,
>formula 1 race, etc, and tell me how many autos you see there. For
>the ultimate in control, the stick is the only way to go....

Go To any Natl event Drag Race and make that same comparison. No one would ever presume
to include a Dakota in the catagories listed above.

To end this, You agree that I disagree with you and I agree that you disagree with
me therfore eliminating any argument as to who is right, (I am), Now is the perfect
time to put this debate to bed and call it a draw.
Goodnight Gracie.

Scott

http://www.mailexcite.com