Re: Auto vs 5-spd; was Re: 1998 Dakota R/T (question about

From: cvidos@io.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 1997 - 05:32:25 EDT

Will sez:

> Hey little fat buddy

Hey, I resemble that remark!

l the fingers on one hand but they make for a
> good day with the announcer "gee he would have had a good run if he hadn't
> missed a gear well he lost that race but he can try again next week" snicker

Okay, if we're gonna pick nits, go to any road race, circle track,
formula 1 race, etc, and tell me how many autos you see there. For
the ultimate in control, the stick is the only way to go....

-Carl (dropping 20 lbs of portliness is worth .10 in the quarter)
Vidos