Re: *snip* Firewood

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 01:20:51 EDT

>Don't ride a motorcycle or read motorcycle mags. I have a cap also and my
>bicycle rides on a rack on the hitch. Betcha' my bicycle is better than
>your motorcycle...gets better gas mileage, non-polluting and is healthier

    Yeah well my motorcycle use to be enviromentally friendly... I haven't
ridden it but 2 times this year... RIght now it's being rebuilt (to a 435,
was
a 350), will burn LEADED Trick 100 fuel ($3.85 gal- OUCH), and give my
arms/legs/body the toughest workout (not just your legs like on a cycle).

>for the envirnment (and me), can be laid on it's side and gas doesn't drip
>out... has a 21 speed transmission (no clutch .... must be an
>automatic)....oh, shzt, I'm about to start another war !!!!!

    Well mines a 6spd, and I rarely use the clutch (only when starting out)
I've been told with the new engine that there won't be any gas left in the
tank when/if I tip it over, so that problem should be solved.

>*grin* *grin* *laugh* *laugh* .... please, don't anyone take this
seriously!

>Rob Agnew
>ragnew@islandnet.com
>
>Victoria, B.C.
>Canada

    Hey, I understand... I'll be OLD like you someday.. LOL (just kidding!)

    Good night Rob:

    (BTW: My web page will up and running as soon as the Cable Modem
arrives:
     my ISP charges me $8-$12 a month additional for traffic to my current
page!!
    Forget it!)

    Sam '95 SLT
    (young guy :)