Re: *snip* Firewood

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 12:15:31 EDT

At 10:20 PM 10/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

> Hey, I understand... I'll be OLD like you someday.. LOL (just kidding!)
>
> Good night Rob:
>
> (BTW: My web page will up and running as soon as the Cable Modem
>arrives:
> my ISP charges me $8-$12 a month additional for traffic to my current
>page!!
> Forget it!)
>
> Sam '95 SLT
> (young guy :)

Hey Sam (young guy):

There is Chrysler New-Yorker 'old' and there is Dakota 'old'. :) The
latter is only being 'as old as you feel'.

One advantage of being 'old' is that you have the bucks to get the toys you
want. My Dak is the first new vehicle I have had since a 1974 Datsun PU
that I bought new when I finished university.

Enjoy your toys while you can. Once you get wife, kids, house, mortgage and
all the rest of the domestic stuff, you won't have the bucks to buy new
toys....unless you're Bill Gates. You'll have to trade in your Dak and
motorcycle for the dreaded station wagon or mini-van. I had a Volare Wagon
for a number of years ... a great car, but boring to drive.

ps. 'old' is a very dear friend of mine .... 90 years. And yes, he is
still driving his Chrysler New-Yorker.

.....'not so old'

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com