RE: Auto vs stick vs driver

From: sclarke@cancom.net
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 12:52:17 EDT

Ever see someone's car that died when they tried to jump across an intersection
in the rain and couldn't restart? A stick can use its starter motor to get out of harms
way in those precarious situations. Ya never know... Gotta love the the flexablility! :-)

-Bob T.

I have to add this, I could do that in my dakota but not in my
fathers 94, 4x4, 318, STICK, ram. There is a switch that prevents
the motor to roll over withough the cluch being pushed in. I noticed
one day that my 94 dakota will roll over even with the cluch out( and
start and keep going). Even an 84 fiero has this cluch switch.Most
vehicles have them but I know how to desable them now :-)
It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)

Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
sclarke@cancom.net Alpine