Re: Auto vs stick vs driver

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 1997 - 19:27:58 EDT

> one thing about todays cars or trucks and I don't know if this is the
same for DAKS with manuals because I drive an automatic. The start-interupt
on the trans only works until you DEPRESS the clutch, which is kind of the
same as an automatic. you're up the creek!!! because you can't start the
vehicle to move the vehicle since you have to depress the clutch . which
means only one thing to do--PUSH!

 Tim
 starwolf@bewellnet.com