WaterWetter: Attn: Michael Clark

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 10:17:29 EDT

Morning Mike,

You are correct. The thermostat installed in a Dakota will maintain the
pre-determined tempature (180, 195 or whatever).

As I understand it, the RedLine WaterWetter when added to water or
anti-freeze/water mix enhances the mixtures ability to bleed off heat
which would be dissapated through the normal routing to the radiator.
This would allow the heads and other major componets to transfer
heat quicker and more efficiently. Thus, lower head temps.

Please feel free to correct me if I've got this screwed up. In such case,
maybe I should drink the stuff.

David R.
Sterling Heights,
Michigan