Mopar Parts

From: kbshadow@msn.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 12:28:58 EDT

I just read the Dec Trucking magizine about picking up 50 hp by installing a Mopar exaust and computer. I would like to know where you bur mopar parts, cost of the computer, can you install it your self and does it void the warrenty.
Also most members have cat back and not the mopar system. is the cat back better, can you install it your self with out a torch and which cat back is the best and about how much do they cost.
I seems that mileage should go up with them if you could keep your foot out of it but that
would be no fun.
Any info on the abov would be very helpful to me. Thank You
Bob DeChance
Stockton Ca.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)