Changing tire (wasRe: Auto ...)

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 12:46:48 EDT

*snip*
> > on their face skinning the snozola, nope just join the AAA and be safe
and
> > healthy.
> >
> > Bill
> >

> Just out of curiosity, how much is AAA and what are the benefits. Might
> join when I get to old to change tires myself(Which hopefully will be a
> long time from now).
>
> Bruce

        Speaking of changing tires, when I had a blow out in my truck
with the stock Invectra tires, the guy with me was very suprised when I
was able to drop the spare, loosen the lugs, jack up the truck, remove
the old tire, place the spare, tighten lugs, lower the truck, tighten the
lugs
again, put blown tire in the bed, and put the jack/accessories back in the
cab (in the storage bin) in 12 minutes. I didn't think anything of it. I
guess I got good at something in my life :O

        But then again, when this guy buys gas he goes to full service!

        Sam '95 SLT Dakota
http://www.users.cts.com/king/s/samp/