MP SBEC MIA

From: rich_gambino@VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 13:36:46 EDT

>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:59:46 -0400 (EDT)
>From: WM96@aol.com
>Subject: DML: MP SBEC MIA
>
>OK, I called my dealer yesterday after reading about two different '97's with
>MP SBEC's and a specific article that said they are available. Suprise,
>suprise, the dealer says they still aren't out and doesn't know when they
>will be. What's going on here?
>
>Will

I called MP last week about the perf computer for '96's and they told
me that they have a problem with the supplier for the cores (?). They
said they think they have it solved. All the approvals (CARB or
whatever) are done. "Call back in 1-2 months". Yeah, right. I knew
I should have put them on speed dial 2 years ago! Oh well, I GUESS
we're getting closer. It should finally be worth the wait!

Rich
'96 V8 4X4 CC auto
MP cat-back; K&N drop-in