RedLine WaterWetter: Attn: willTier (Bill)

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 13:37:05 EDT

Bill,

I don't have the paperwork with me, but if I remeber right it is one once
(one cap full) for each quart in the system. John Archer recommended
one 12 once bottle for each vehicle (cooling system). That's what I am
going to put in. One bottle in the Dakota and one bottle in the Neon.

I'll check what it says on the bottle when I get home.

The response from Brett Stoner hit the nail on the head.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan