Re: Dakota cap

From: Bob Kircher (Bkircher@cellone.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 15:53:04 EDT

I really don't know. I went to an obscure place in Chicago that I found
as a one liner ad in phone book. Called him and he was amazed that I
wanted lond bed cap. Drove to the place (good thing it was daytime) and
he had one left outside. Took forever to get it clean and installed but
for $300.00 it was worth the wait. I only bought it to move to new house
and now I have no use for it. (cheaper than moving company or even truck
rental). MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!! Did I mention that it is FREE FREE???

--
POW/MIA's: They gave up all their tomorrows for our todays.
Bob Kircher