Re: The last week or two of Dakota List

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 1997 - 19:37:54 EDT

<< I'm afraid I have to agree with you whole-hartedly Gary. Things seem to
 be getting worse and worse on here. I think we may need to think about
 going to private email for the debates instead of taking list bandwith.
 Don't get me wrong guys, the debates are ok and I enjoy reading them,
 but after 2 or 3 days I think it's time to move on. -- >>

It takes longer than 2 or 3 days to get the normally only readers to input
and then it is usually a new point of view which then requires a new couter
point and so on. There are a lot of things on here I have no interest in but
I just read the subject and delete the ones I don't want. I think this would
be a better way than complaining about what many of the others may be
enjoying. I have learned a lot from these discussions and many times long
into the discussion before everyone interested brings out their comments or
knowledge on the subject. I have very little time to read the messages but I
weed them out and read the ones of interest to me. I apologize for my part in
the discussions that some folks don't appreciate but I intend to continue to
contribute to the topics of interest to me.

Bill