Re: Auto vs stick vs driver

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 1997 - 10:31:21 EDT

> Boy you just got to keep picking on us old guys, I'll bet I can change a flat
> tire faster than you (with Manual tools of course). I joined the AAA in case
> the company truck breaks down on me (Cheby you know). Can't remember the cost
> seems though it was $36 or close to that. It would be well worth it if you
> drive a Ferd for shurrrr but I doubt I'll ever need it fer the Dak..
>
> Bill

I'm not really picking on you, just pointing out I'm younger, of course
you old guys do have your advantages over us young guys, like many years
of experience. So you probably could beat me changing a tire since I've
only changed a couple so far, I've had good luck with tires. Two of my
brothers own fords, I guess I should give them a membership as gift huh.

Later-
Bruce