Re: RE: 98 Dakota's

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 16:12:05 EDT

At 02:34 PM 10/20/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Oh well, I guess we'll just have to live with the inflated U.S. prices, I
>mean I think the Daks are worth the money, but it doesn't seem fair that
>some areas can purchase them cheaper than others, there really should be
>uniform pricing so people don't wind up getting shafted by their local
>dealer.
>
>Bruce

It shocked the heck out of me when I checked it out too. I thought it was
the other way around and had considered going to Washington state to
purchase my Dak.

Parts seem to be the same way. I bought the factory tow hooks for about
$180 (Canadian) and they list on the Chrysler US site at $160 US.

It probably all balances out in the end .... lots of things are cheaper
(such as gas) in the US than in Canada.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.