RE: RE: 98 Dakota's

From: Mike Muise (C-Muise@mail.dec.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 15:35:49 EDT

Rob Agnew [SMTP:ragnew@islandnet.com] wrote:
> I factory ordered my '97 last year and it arrived in early November. There
> were no 97's on the dealer's lot until late October ... this is normal.

This makes me feel better. At least my dealer isn't some kind of slacker.
As an update, I drove past the lot this weekend -- still no 98's out front
(or in the showroom), but there's a Quad Cab and a couple of 98 Intrepids
in the back. I assume they're either prepping them, or waiting until they
have enough new models to fill the front lot.

> [...] convert what you've paid for it into US
> dollars and compare that to the US Kelly Blue Book prices.

> If that doesn't put a smile on your face about living in Canada, [...]

I did, and it did. =) I paid about $18.5k USD, or >$2000 below U.S. dealer
invoice. Before taxes, of course. Not too shabby. <grin>

cheers,
mike