Re: RE: 98 Dakota's

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 20:41:57 EDT

>On another note, I drove by a local dealer (smaller one) and seen they had
>a durango sitting in their front lot
>
>later
>
>Scott Miller

I looked at a new Durango at my local dealership. It was a 5.2 V8 4x4 with
7 passenger seating and alot of bells and whistles. It had the nice wheels
and larger tires. It is burgandy 4 door with tan interior. $29,500. WOW!

I hope this isn't how the prices are going to run. I'll never be able to
afford one. With the baby on the way, a Caravan may be much more
affordable. Who knows, the 2wd V8 may be more reasonable. Anyone priced
one of these?

Rob Robinson