Re: Lock Right

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 22:40:08 EDT

<< Proceed directly to your local Drive Line service professional. There is
considerably
 more than just "Remove and Replace" involved here. Things like setting the
Pinion
 depth, setting a proper wear pattern in the gearset are best left to the men
with
 the equipment and the experience.
 Don't misunderstand me, I don't know you and you may be a great mechanic,
But if
 you've never done diff's before, well, I'd rather have the warranty. >>

 I'll second that

Bill