Re: Fw: Friday Night Drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 00:17:25 EDT

<< Duh!! He didn't have to do anything to get the speed up--IT'S A 5-SPEED!!!
 What else does he need? Hey Bill, would your auto have run in the 14's with
 the same mods as Sean? >>

No it would have done it with less mods but his is a SB vs CC. Mines a dog
fer shurr but I just keep beatin those 5 speeds around here and keep waiting
for a rapid one to come along. I'll let you know for shurrr if one ever shows
up. And I'm not so shurrr we is getting the whole story or it could just be a
fast one that happens once in a while but it seems to be a lone crusader..

Bill