Re: Truckin' magazine

From: Lord Foul (lordfoul@Xaccessone.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 23:24:30 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD96.2BD455A0

yea,, theres nuthin like draggin on every speed bump you encounter,, or
dodgin road debris and tearin your front spoiler/dam off on the napkin the
car infront of you threw out,,

its all in jest!!!!! dont hit me!!

----------
: From: Jarrod Pilone <moparman@jet.laker.net>
: To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
: Subject: Re: DML: Truckin' magazine
: Date: Monday, October 20, 1997 7:42 PM
:
: > >
: > >I purchased the magazine, I was impressed with the articles and Pixs.
: > >I have a question. Why were most of the trucks Daks and others
: > >lowered? I think that that ruins the aesthetics of a truck. I like
: > >the big tires and wheels look. Is there a functional reason to lower
: > >a truck?
: > >
: > >Dave
: >
: well. Truckin magazine generally concentrates on lowered trucks. if you
: want a magazine with trucks that have big tires, i suggest you buy four
: wheeler. i used to be a 4x4 freak, then i got bit by teh muscle truck bug
: and i traded my old '96 ram 1500 4x4 "lifted 5 inches with 35 inch tires)
: for my '97 dakota 2wd CC V8 auto. and i want to lower it just a tad to
get
: a bit better handling out of it. now i can take it through the 20 mph
: interstate loop at aroudn 50-55 without and tire squealing. if i get
: bigger swaybars and some better shocks i am sure i can improve an already
: great handling truck! get with the program private pyle!
:
:
:
: Jarrod
:
: http://www.laker.net/moparman
:
:
------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD96.2BD455A0

color=3D"#008000" face=3D"Fixedsys"><b>yea,, theres nuthin like draggin =
on every speed bump you encounter,, or dodgin road debris and tearin =
your front spoiler/dam off on the napkin the car infront of you threw =
color=3D"#000000">----------: From: Jarrod Pilone <<font =
color=3D"#0000EE"><u>moparman@jet.laker.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">>: To: <font =
color=3D"#0000EE"><u>dakota-truck@buffnet.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">: Subject: Re: DML: Truckin' magazine<br>: Date: =
Monday, October 20, 1997 7:42 PM: <br>: > ><br>: > >I =
purchased the magazine, I was impressed with the articles and Pixs.: =
> >I have a question. Why were most of the trucks Daks and =
others: > >lowered? I think that that ruins the aesthetics of =
a truck. I like: > >the big tires and wheels look. Is there a =
functional reason to lower: > >a truck?<br>: > =
>: > >Dave<br>: > <br>: well. Truckin magazine generally =
concentrates on lowered trucks. if you: want a magazine with trucks =
that have big tires, i suggest you buy four: wheeler. i used to be a =
4x4 freak, then i got bit by teh muscle truck bug: and i traded my =
old '96 ram 1500 4x4 "lifted 5 inches with 35 inch tires): for =
my '97 dakota 2wd CC V8 auto. and i want to lower it just a tad to =
get: a bit better handling out of it. now i can take it through the =
20 mph: interstate loop at aroudn 50-55 without and tire squealing. =
if i get: bigger swaybars and some better shocks i am sure i can =
improve an already: great handling truck! get with the program =
color=3D"#0000EE"><u>http://www.laker.net/moparman><font =
color=3D"#000000">: <br>: </p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BCDD96.2BD455A0--