Re: RE: 98 Dakota's

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 12:34:33 EDT

> The only way to change the Gov't is to vote all democrats
> and republicans out and put in libatarians.They want
> to get the Federal gov't off our backs and restore the
> 50 independent republics of America.
>

> 92 CC 4X2 5.2L 4/5RT(stock cam)
> 1.7Crower, Electric Fans
> DTs,Stock coil
> B&M Shifter 4200lbs
> 15.054@90.124
> kmoltzan@mymail.net

I agree the federal gov't needs a little less power but we can't afford to
get rid of it totally, we've already seen how the nation would run with 50
independent republics, it was called the Articles of Confederation, it
didn't run, it was a total disaster. There's gotta be a happy medium out
there between the chaos of the Articles, and the huge bureacracy we have
today. Oh well I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Sorry about the
sidetrack guys, this concludes the philosphy portion of the DML.

Bruce