Gibson is installed!!

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 14:49:30 EDT

Just got my Gibson dual cat-back installed today. Man does it sound great. Like others have
mentioned, a low rumble at idle, beautiful sound with a little and a lot of gas, quiet at highway
speeds, good rumble as you de-accelerate (backpressure).

Was pulling into a car-wash around 1500 rpm and a guy cleaning his '97 Cobra gives me a look.

BEWARE...those of you with the 31x10.50 spare tires, we were unable to fit the system with the
fullsize spare. Articles that put the system on were probably 2wd. Now have to look my spare in
the bed of the truck.

Boy does this sound nice!!!!

Now I just need to get the Mopar headers and cam kit!!

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone, Gibson dual cat-back