Re: lowering the rear

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 05:44:06 EDT

1. Thanks for the tips on where to get WS Ftp. A little of the subject
but, oh well what isn't these days.

2. Lowering:

NO PROBLEM, Go to a speed shop or I even saw a universal kit at Western
Auto once and pick up a set of lowering blocks for your truck. Or you can
get them through Summit or Jegs. Personally I think that MOST lowering
blocks are the same. It cost me $18.99 to lower the rear of the Shelby. I
also hated the way the thing set up so high in the rear. The perfect fix
was 2" lowering blocks. It took us about 1 hour to do it. I took them out
last weekend to see if they may have caused my vibration, but they didn't
so this weekend they are going back in. The truck set so PERFECT with
them, now it looks like a truck bent out of shape. I thought that I would
only need 1" because it didn't need that much, but I got talked into 2"
blocks and it was the best thing I did for my truck.

Sorry this is so long

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322