Re: lowering the rear

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 17:29:32 EDT

Micheal,

I only have experience with blocks. I have 3" lowered blocks on my 92 V6 CC
(with a 1 3/4" drop up front). I had to drill out the mounting holes on the
plate that is on the bottom of the leaf spring. That was the only modification
I got mine through Sport Truck Direct. The lowered front coil springs ($89),
the lowering blocks ($23 or so) and 4 lowered shocks ($120) was the package
that I purchased this summer. Love the new look.

Gregg
92 CC V6, msd ignition and blaster 3 coil, FIPK clone and s-bolt,
1 3/4" / 3" lowering