Tonneau covers

From: mike@snakebite.com
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 18:39:59 EDT

For all you guys looking for tonneau covers, do yourself a favor and give Checkmate a call.
Their number is 1-800-944-9319, they have a nice brochure they will send you for free.
When I get enough money together this is who I'm buying my tonneau from. For a dakota
shortbead, a hard tonneau is about $309. You can add a textured finish and avoid having
to paint it for about $50 extra. It comes with all the hardware needed. The longbead
versions aren't too much more than the short ones. Definately check these guys out before
you make a decision...

--
Michael Clark       mike@snakebite.com
         (__)  ,---------. NOTE:  The preceding message was sent via Jaek and