Re: Weds Night Drags!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 01:58:24 EDT

> Atta Boy Jarrod your doing good. Have you done anything else or is the
truck
> just getting better. I know I have tinkered here and there to try to make
it
> faster just to not do anything so I'll say to hell with it and just run
it
> and low and behold it starts to come around ??? It may just be breaking
in
> more. Keep up the way your going and you'll be in the 14's before you
know
> it..

i have made no changes to the truck at all. it is just getting faster. she
now has 9,600 miles on her and i do beleive she has broken in fully. my
goals are to get the truck into teh 14's naturally aspirated, then i will
get a vortech blower and blower cam for it and hopefully run where you are
now (but without juice of course)

here are my plans to get into the 14's:

1. MP M1 intake for the TBI and fuel rails

2. Headers with a new y-pipe and high flow cat

3. crower 1.7 rockers

4. MP computer (whenever Ma Mopar decides to sell the damn things)

5. possible switch over to 4.10 gears

those mods will almost guarantee my truck to get in the 14's.

i hope.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe. Lakewood Traction Bars. 15.68@85.33
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car