Re: Performance Tips PRINTING

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 1997 - 09:15:20 EDT

   From: Tim Roller
       starwolf@bewellnet.com

       If you're having trouble printing up a color picture of all the
pages,forget it. The problem is that your printer may not be up to the same
standard of the printed copies on the NET. That's not to say that those
pictures or the text was any good, but what I did was go into the
PROPERTIES side of my printer(HP Deskjet 693c) and put all images into gray
scale and printed up the pages. It helped to clear up some of the darker
pictures and text. It didn't clear up all images perfectly but it did help
for my proposes.
     Hoped I helped.

   Tim
  weathering out a snowstorm at 7:15 am
  40MPH winds 4-5ft. drifts and the city shut down in Colorado Springs

   '95 SLT+, now buried in drive up to the windows.