Durango's Attn: Chris M. Ruggiers

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 27 1997 - 12:19:12 EST

Chris,

I see by your post that you must be in or near Oklahoma City. I will be
paying the fair State of Oklahoma a visit soon. Leaving the Great White
North on Nov 21st and I don't have to be back to work until Dec. 10th.
The Family will be together for Thanksgiving outside of McAlester. Then
they all go home and I have a few days to myself. Maybe we could get
together for Lunch or Dinner the week after Thanksgiving. I'll be driving
my new Dakota down. 1st major trip with it.

If you want a new Durango, just send me the money :). Got lots of them
up here. Be glad to drive it down for you :)). Red with the Buff interier
is
nice.

Let me know if your interested in Lunch or Dinner; or the Durango.......

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan