Re: cool dak spotting

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 04 1997 - 12:15:00 EST

> Yeah, how about if the cops were chasing you..... "... suspect vehicle
> is a blue, no red, no purple.... uhhh it's a truck."
> --
> Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
> '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto
> MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual
> Doug Thorley Headers, Moroso Blue Max wires
> http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
> http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html

You bring up a good point, it would really mess with a cop's head
wouldn't, not that i would ever do anything to make the cops chase me ;).
Well, okay, maybe speeding, but i just can't help myself, when I get an
open stretch of road i just gotta go fast, but I think we all do that so
that ain't a big deal.

Bruce