Re: re: Wheel backspacing

From: M. D. Nugent (nugentmd@gte.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 1997 - 20:02:38 EST

Thanks for the info. What I'm preparing to do, of course, is buy a set of
wheels, but before I do, I want to know what backspace fits. My Dodge dealer
has been no help, and none of the websites that sell wheel/tire packages sell
Dak wheel bolt patterns.

I recently saw a Dak aluminum wheel (factory) on a mid-90s 4x4 - it had six
non-directional spokes. Have you seen those? Know how wide they are?

I'll be putting some wide rubber on my '92 V8 (245/60R15 or maybe wider) and
it will soon be dropped 2" in front and 3-4 in the rear, so I may have to hit
backspacing right on the money.

Again, thanks,

Mike