Recall

From: JEdmo123@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 00:01:22 EST

To all you 98 Dakota users, I just got a safety recall from Chrysler, seems
the front wheel well splash shields may contact the front brake hoses on the
two wheel drive vehicles and on the Dakotas with four wheel ABS the shields
may also contact the speed sensor wires. They are offering a free fix, what
a pain though, there go a couple of hours out of my day off. How about some
compensation Dodge? How about one of those nice Dakota wind breakers?