questions

From: Coachchow@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 22:35:47 EST

Hi everyone:

I don't currently own a Dakota, but am looking heavily into buying one. I
have a couple of questions I thought some of you could answer.

1. I want to drive one for a about a week, so does someone know which firms
rent Dodge pickup trucks? I live in LA.

2. 97 and 98 Club Cab owners, has anyone ever had someone taller than 5'4"
sit on the bench in the rear comfortably? (i.e. not want to kill you after
five minutes.)

3. Are the estimated City/Highway mpg's on the sticker realistic? I'm
looking at V6's and V8's.

Thanks lots to everyone out there,

jc