New to the Dak List

From: DJColucci@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 19:06:36 EST

I just want to begin by saying that I have been reading the archives on the Dakota
Mailing list for quite some time and have finally decided to join. I do most of my own work
on my 94. I have installed Thorley Headers, Gibson exhaust, a 3 inch converter, Mopar SBEC, Trans go shift kit with a Fairbanks converter, Crane 2030 cam and roller rockers, Jacobs Omni Pack with Magnecor 8.5 wires, and have recently installed a Vortech S-Trim supercharger which I found at Auburn Performance Equipment in Mass. for $2500. I ran 15.10 at over 93 MPH before the trans work and the supercharger, and haven't been able to get out since. I am always looking to go faster as are many of you. Hope to share some great tips to smoke the competition.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)