Transmission slippage?

From: DJColucci@worldnet.att.net
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 16:39:52 EST

I own a 94 with a 5.2 and a Vortech. I have finally got the engine dialed in without
detonation via Jacobs Boostmaster. The problem that I'm having now seems to
be coming from the transmission. Under full throttle the truck rockets to 5000 rpm seems
 to stall for a second or two then rockets until it hits the SBEC rev limiter, which by the way
 sucks. But has probably saved many an engine. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem in the past of present. By the way, if anyone is curious the super
charger was easy to install. I put it in in two days, a Friday night and a Saturday full day.
I bought it from Auburn Performance Equipment for $2,500. If anyone wants to pull up their
Web page, the address is www.tiac.net/users/goape/index.htm I hope to here from
somebody concerning my dilema. It bothers me not to be able to use the power to its full potential. After I installed the Vortech I could kick side ways dropping the pedal at 30 mph
and kick it again when it shifted into second. By the way, how does everybody put what
their truck has on it under their address? I think its cool.

Dan
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)