Re: Possible transmission shifting problem

From: Steve.Knickerbocker@sematech.org
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 18:56:26 EST

Subject: DML: Possible transmission shifting problem
Author: DJColucci (DJColucci@worldnet.att.net) at MIME
Date: 11/07/97 3:28 PM

I have a 94 with a Vortech, and have recently dialed it in to the point where it
 doesn't
detonate under power via Jacobs Boost master. My problem now is that my trans m
ission
seems to be slipping in the 5000 rpm range, then it seems to grab hard until it
hits the annoying rev limiter on the Mopar SBEC. Has anyone had any problems wi
th their
transmissions after putting some power to them? Any help in this area would be
of great
help. Anyone interested in a Vortech should contact Auburn Performance Equipme
nt at www.tiac.net/users/goape/index.htm Their phone number is 800 858-0070 for
 orders
and 508 832-6765 for tech. Happy motoring. If anyone needs any installation ti
ps get in
 touch with me because I have a few for the Vortech. Another question, how is i
t that everyone can put what their truck has done to it under their e-mail addre
ss in ther messages? Just wondering.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)