Re: Got my decal - Attn: Mike Clark

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 16:39:59 EST

Mike Crumley wrote:

> Just thought I'd let Mike and anyone else interested know that I got my
> Dakota decal in the mail today. It arrived with no problem and in perfect
> condition. I haven't put it on the truck yet, but it looks great and I
> can't wait to get it put on. Any of you out there wondering if it would be
> worth it to get one --GO FOR IT!! You won't be sorry. Thanks again to
> Michael Clark for doing this for his fellow Dak owners.
>
> --
> Mike Crumley a0020124@airmail.net

Congrat's Mike, you're the first one to recieve yours. For being the
first one, you get..... a pat on the back. <pat> ;`)

Glad you like it, and glad to hear you recieved it in good condition.
Thanks for the testimonial too! Now get it on and get a picture scanned
to show it off to everyone....

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto