Re: Durango/Dealership

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 20:11:23 EST

> My revenge is to stop in with the new vehicle I just bought from a
neighboring
> dealer and point out that they could of had my business....my local Ford
> dealer has missed out on two new vehicles that I have purchased.

i had a similar incident where i was in teh market for a new ram pickup in
late '95. i live right next to a dodge dealership! i went over there and
was checking out a nice 4x4 ram i was taking a liking to. the sales-schmuck
came over and asked me if i would like to see the inside, i said sure and
he went and got the key and came back. i fell in love with it and i asked
him if we could take it for a spin. then it all came out, "well, are you
ready to buy today? " i said no because m grandmother needed to be here
cause she was gonna be on the title for insurance purposes. he asked me how
much i had to put down and i told him ten grand (which was the truth,
grandmother made a deal with me that she would match what i had to put down
on a new truck. i had 5 grand saved and she kept her word.). he asked
ewhere the money was coming from and i told him it didnt matter cause it
was there and ready. guess he thought i was a fool and said i cant drive it
till i come with cahs in hand ready to buy. so i told him to have a nice
day and im gonna go to ed morse odge (about 15 miles south). i went there
and bought a nice '96 1500 4x4 ram i loved and before i even got home with
it i stopped at the dealer and saw the same salesman and i told him "the
salesman at ed morse let me drive it before i showed him money, you lost a
customer. and ya know what? i live right over there (pointing to my house)
and i drove 15 miles outta my way to buy this truck because you were too
rude" his reaction was like apologetic. that dealer sucks!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit, "R/T" Bumblebee Stripe. Lakewood Traction Bars. 15.68@85.33
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car

My Woman? Yes My Dog? Maybe

My Dodge? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!