Re: Not my day

From: Rupert Horn (rupert.horn@ucop.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 1997 - 18:22:15 EST

At 05:30 PM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for the replys on my no relays for the tow package problem. I went
to the dealer and said lets look at truck on the lot with a tow package,
sure enough they were in the glove box. When we looked at my power center
they would not go in, after checking they said the factory left out the
wires and installed a power center for a non trailer tow and the power
center and wires must be changed but they don't know what to order to match
it up and make it right . not my day, sob.

-something to check when mine comes in.
printing this and filing w/the truck paperwork.
been thinking of changing the colour,how long after placing an order can
you change the colour?