RE: Not my day

From: KAY and BOB DECHANCE (kbshadow@classic.msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 01:28:39 EST

----------
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net on behalf of Gary Atkinson
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 1997 11:16 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Not my day

kbshadow@msn.con wrote:

> Gary,
Thanks,
My power center has 3 blank areas marked spare and no wires going to them and
the truck on the lot had the same areas marked trailer and had wires going to
them.

Having a hard time believing there are different power centers for tow
package/non tow package Daks. That would not be too cost effective for
CC. You did look at the power center under the hood on the drivers side
vice the fuse block inside the cab? When I first attempted to put in the
relays, I opened the cab fuse block (just inside the driver door) and
thought this is screwed up. Then found the power center under the hood
and all fit perfectly. Just a thought.

Gary Atkinson
97 CC V6 Auto